How Expert Sleepers looks after your privacy.
We collect information when you interact with us, including when you sign up for our mailing list, or buy software products from us.
We use Fastspring to sell software licences and Reverb to sell b-stock hardware, and we collect some personal data when these transactions are performed.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect only email address and name details in order to keep in touch and send you occasional updates.
Note that Fastspring, Reverb etc. may collect billing information for transactional purposes. We make no use of this information and will be happy to remove it from the database upon your request.
3. WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We may use your information in the following ways:
- Processing your payments when you purchase services or goods. We use Fastspring & Reverb to process transactions. Please be aware we will not hold your payment details for any longer than necessary to process your transaction. All third party applications we use, such as Fastspring & Reverb, are GDPR compliant.
- Contacting you with any important information in relation to your purchases.
- Contacting you to respond to your queries (for example, if you email us with a question).
- Sending you emails about new products, updates etc. We will endeavour to ensure the content is of interest to the email subscribers.
We only hold your information for as long as we do the activities we told you about.
5. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will not share, sell or otherwise make available your personal information to third parties.
6. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Otherwise known as the right of access. This right allows you to ask for full details of the personal information we hold on you. To exercise your rights, please use the contact details provided under the ‘Contact Us’ section.
Your rights include asking for a copy of the information we hold about you, having any inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, or to request that we stop using your personal information to send you occasional emails.
You have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data - these rights include:
- To be informed about how we use your personal data;
- To have accurate information held about you, and to have your details updated when they are inaccurate. You can contact us by email, telephone, by mail, or in person to update your details with us;
- To ask us to delete your data (often called the “right to be forgotten”). We might not always be able to delete it, under the law there are some circumstances in which we will need to, or are entitled to, hold on to it;
- To get a copy of your personal data. A subset of your data (limited to data that you have provided to us);
- To object to how we use your data. We shall always stop using your data for email marketing purposes at your request. Each marketing email we send to you will include details on how to change your communications preferences or unsubscribe from future communications.
- To withdraw your consent, where we are using your personal information with your consent (as described above in the ‘How We Collect Your Personal Information’ and ‘What We Use Your Information For’); and
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
8. CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you would like more information or would like to raise any queries, exercise your rights or make a complaint relation to our use of your personal information, you may contact us using the following details: