What has happened
In June 2019 we transitioned our software licensing from eSellerate to ilok.com.
The old serial numbers can easily be identified because they all start with 'EXSL' - for example all Augustus Loop v2 licenses start with 'EXSLAL2'.
You will need an account on ilok.com to activate the current software versions.
Your software can be activated onto an iLok, to the iLok Cloud, or to your local machine. A physical iLok is not required.
Why are we doing this?
Sadly the eSellerate service, which Expert Slepeers used since we began, is being shut down by its parent company, Digital River. This is not something we chose to do, and frankly we could do without the hassle.
Updating Legacy Licenses to the new scheme
We have been able to provide a means for you to update your license to the new scheme. Regrettably there is a small administration charge, but this is necessary to cover our costs in dealing with this unplanned transition. Basicaly the way it works is that you buy the new version of the plug-in, but use your existing serial number as a discount code and pay only about 5% of the full price (depending on the specific product).
Please follow the steps below to update your legacy serial number to a new ilok.com based license:
- Visit the update store here.
- Enter your legacy serial number into the 'Coupon Code' box.
- Check that the product price has been discounted correctly.
- Click the 'Add' button.
- Enter payment details and proceed.
- You will be provided with an activation code. Enter this when prompted by the plug-in. Alternatively, use the iLok License Manager to redeem the activation code and activate the product.
Augustus Loop v2, Crossfade Loop Synth v3, Silent Way v2 - $4 each
Little Spacey, Meringue, Minky Starshine, Oomingmak, Spectral Conquest, Warbler - $2 each
(All plus local taxes if applicable)