New in this version:
• Added exponential envelope shapes to Silent Way Voice Controller and Silent Way Trigger.
• Added FSK (‘tape sync’) support to Silent Way Sync.
• Silent Way Learner now supports MIDI channel pressure (aftertouch).
• Fixed an issue with MIDI clock generation in Silent Way ES-4 and ES-5 Controllers.
• Fixed the behaviour of the Offset control in certain circumstances in Silent Way ES-4 and ES-5 Controllers, and Silent Way Sync.
Download now from the downloads page.
The FHX-1 is an expansion module for the FH-1 'faderHost' USB MIDI Host Eurorack module, adding 8 more outputs to the FH-1’s own. Up to 7 FHX-1s can be added to an FH-1, for a total of 64 outputs controlled from the one USB device.
The FHX-1 is showing for the first time today at the Brighton Modular Meet and is expected to be available in July 2015.
The Expert Sleepers USAMO (Universal Sample-Accurate MIDI Output) provides a sample-accurate, jitter-free MIDI output from your DAW.
The MIDI signal is generated by the USAMO software, a plug-in which runs as a virtual instrument (AU/VST/AAX, Mac & Windows), as audio in your DAW. The DAW sends MIDI to the plug-in; the plug-in translates that to audio and sends it to the USAMO hardware, via an output on your computer's audio interface. The USAMO then reconstructs the MIDI and outputs it on a standard 5 pin DIN MIDI socket.
In addition to MIDI note and controller data from the DAW, the USAMO software also generates MIDI clock, Song Position Pointer etc. It can also handle Sysex.
Because the MIDI signals are generated and transported as audio, they are guaranteed to be sample-accurately synced with your audio, and free of the jitter often associated with computer-generated MIDI.