- Delay echoes play alternately forwards and backwards.
- The time between a note and its echo varies, depending on the location of the note in the delay buffer (unlike a normal delay, where the time between a note and its echo is constant).
Meringue has a filter/saturation section for creatively treating the sound.
The delay time and the filter LFO can be synced to the host application's tempo. The phase of the delay and the LFO can also be reset manually.
Available as Audio Unit and VST plug-ins (both Universal Binary) for Mac OS X, and as a VST plug-in for Windows.
DemosHear for yourself the effects Meringue is capable of on the audio demos page.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- Intel processor
- Audio Unit or VST host application
- Windows XP SP2, Windows 7 or higher
- VST 2.4 host application
PurchasingInitially the plug-in runs in demo mode, in which it is fully functional, except that it will time-out after 15 minutes of use. Simply reloading the plug-in resets the time-out.
To remove the time-out, you can purchase a registration. The price is $19 (US dollars, plus VAT if applicable).
A registration allows you to install the plug-in on up to three computers at once.